Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Total Serves: 2
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI Masala-ae-Magic - 1 Sachet
- Prawns - 15 (Cleaned And Deveined)
- Garlic - 15 Cloves (Finely Chopped)
- Onion - 1/3 Cup (Finely Chopped)
- Green Chillies - 2 (Finely Chopped)
- Red & Yellow Bell Pepper Cubes - 1/3 Cup
- Coriander Leaves - 1 Tablespoon (Chopped)
- Broccoli - 1/3 Cup (Diced)
- Lemon Juice - ½
- Red Chilli Flakes - ½ Teaspoon
- Black Pepper Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Oil - ½ Tablespoon (For Frying)
- Butter - 1 Tablespoon
- Salt - To Taste
The Easy Steps
- Marinate prawns with salt and lemon juice and keep aside. Finely chop coriander leaves, onion, green chilies, garlic, diced red & yellow bell peppers into cubes. Cut the broccoli into cubes.
- Heat up a flat surface pan and add oil & butter into it. Oil saves the butter from burning. Once the butter is melted, then add chopped onion, green chilies, and garlic into it. Allow it to cook until you start getting the aroma of garlic.
- Next, add the seasoned prawns into it and cook on low heat.
- Now add red chilli flakes, salt and black pepper powder into the prawns and mix everything properly and cook. Check if prawns have cooked properly.
- Once prawns are ready, add broccoli, red & yellow bell peppers, and a sachet of MAGGI Masala-ae-Magic and cook on low heat.
- Add lemon juice into the prawns and mix well. Lastly, garnish it with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot.