Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Preparation Time: 1 Day (For Soaking)
Total Serves: 2
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI Imli Sauce - 1 Tablespoon
- Sprouted Kala Chana - 1 Bowl
- Water - 1 Glass (To Boil)
- Salt - 1 Tablespoon
- Oil - 1 Tablespoon
- Jeera (Cumin) Powder - 1 Tablespoon
- Dry Dhania Powder - 1 Tablespoon
- Red Chilli Powder - 1 Tablespoon
- Haldi (Turmeric) Powder - ½ Tablespoon
- Onion - 2 Tablespoons (Finely Chopped)
- Tomatoes - 3 Tablespoons (Finely Chopped)
- Fresh Coriander - 2 Tablespoons (Chopped)
- Fresh Lemon - 1 Tablespoon
- Oregano - 1 Tablespoon
The Easy Steps
- Take kala chana in a big bowl. Rinse in water once and then soak in 2 glasses of water for 10-12 hours or overnight.
- Drain the water and rinse again to get rid of the smell of soaked stagnant water. Spread out the chickpeas in a wide container, Cover with a cotton napkin. After 10-12 hours, you will get sprouted chana.
- In a cooker, add sprouted chana, 1 glass of water to boil, and salt (1 tablespoon). Allow 3 whistles.
- Take a pan, add 1 tablespoon oil, and heat on low flame. Then add 1 tablespoon Jeera powder, 1 tablespoon dry dhania powder, 1 tablespoon red chilli powder, ½ tablespoon haldi (turmeric) powder, and 1 tablespoon MAGGI Imli sauce. Then add boiled chana into the pan, sauté for 2 mins.
- Take one serving bowl, add sautéd chana, add 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion, 3 tablespoons finely chopped tomatoes, 1 tablespoon fresh Lemon, 1 tablespoon oregano and mix well.
- Garnish with 2 tablespoons fresh coriander, and ready to serve for 2.