Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Total Serves: 3
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI Coconut Milk Powder - 8 Tablespoons
- Black Rice (Kavuni Arisi) - 2 Tablespoons
- Nestlé Condensed Milk - 4 Tablespoons
- Palm Sugar/White Sugar - 3 to 4 Tablespoons
- Water - 4 Cups
- Cardamom Powder - A Pinch
- Almonds & Cashews - For Garnishing (Chopped)
The Easy Steps
- Soak the black rice (Kavuni Arisi) in 2 cups of water.
- Soak the MAGGI Coconut Milk Powder in 2 cups of warm water.
- Drain the water from the soaked rice and grind to a coarse powder along with little water used for soaking.
- Keep a thick bottom pan and add the black rice powder along with the remaining water used for soaking.
- Keep the pan on low flame and mix the rice and water together without any lumps. Cook by stirring continuously without forming any lumps.
- After the rice is cooked, add the palm sugar/white sugar and cook for few minutes.
- Now switch off the flame and add the Nestlé condensed milk and mix it well.
- After heat is reduced, add MAGGI Coconut Milk and serve it chill.