Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Total Serves: 4
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI Coconut Milk Powder - 3 Tablespoons + 150 ML Warm Water
- MAGGI Masala-ae-Magic - 1 Sachet
- Bhindi - 250 Grams (Cut Into Big Pieces)
- Onion - 1 Large (Finely Chopped)
- Cumin Seeds - 1 Teaspoon
- Hing (Asafetida) - A Pinch
- Turmeric - 1 Teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder - 2 Teaspoons
- Tamarind Pulp - 3-4 Teaspoons
- Oil - 2 Teaspoons
- A Small Piece Of Jaggery (To Taste)
- Gram Flour - 1 Tablespoon (Mixed With 1 Cup Water)
- Salt - 2 Teaspoons
- Water - ½ Cup (To Adjust Consistency)
- Coriander Leaves - For Garnish
The Easy Steps
- Cut onion and bhindi as per ingredient list.
- In a bowl, take 3 tablespoons MAGGI Coconut Milk Powder and add 150 ML warm water, stir continuously ensuring no lumps in coconut milk.
- Take another bowl, mix1 tablespoon gram flour (besan) with 1 cup water to form a paste. Soak tamarind in hot water for 5 mins and then make pulp.
- Heat a kadhai, add oil once oil is heated add asafetida along with cumin seeds, then add bhindi allow it to cook for 5 mins stirring continuously.
- Then, add onion and cook until translucent, add turmeric, red chili powder, MAGGI Masala-ae-Magic, gram flour paste, tamarind paste, jaggery, and 1 cup water.
- Now turn the flame low and add coconut milk. Let the curry come to a boil.
- Add salt and garnish with coriander leaves.