Cooking Time: 14 Minutes
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Total Serves: 4
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI Magic Masala- 4 Teaspoons
- Brinjal - 12 Medium Size
- Peanuts - 100 Grams
- Dry Coconut - 50 Grams (Sliced)
- Water - 1 Glass
- Garlic - 10 Cloves
- Coriander - 1 Cup (Chopped)
- Coriander Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Red Chilli Powder - 3 Teaspoons
- Turmeric Powder - ½ Teaspoon
- Garam Masala - 1 Teaspoon
- Salt - 1 Tablespoon
- Oil - 2 Tablespoons
The Easy Steps
- Prepare ingredients as mentioned in the list, slit the brinjals in the center horizontally and vertically. Then put them in water so they don’t turn black.
- Now take a pan and roast peanuts on medium heat.
- Roast sliced dry coconut in a pan on medium heat.
- Blend roasted peanuts and roasted coconuts into powder. Now add coriander, garlic cloves in blended roasted coconut and peanut and blend everything together.
- Now take the blended mixture in a bowl, and add 1 teaspoon coriander powder, 3 teaspoons red chilli powder, ½ teaspoon turmeric, 1 teaspoon garam masala, 1 tablespoon salt. Mix well.
- Now stuff brinjals with this prepared masala.
- Heat kadhai (medium flame) and add 3 tablespoons of cooking oil. Now, add stuffed brinjals to the kadhai. Fry these brinjals in oil for 1 min and add 1 glass of water. Put a lid and let it cook for 7 minutes.
- Bharwa baingan is ready to serve. You can serve it with roti, bhakri, or rice.