Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Preparation Time: 50 Minutes
Total Serves: 4
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI Cheese Macaroni 3 Packets
- 4 cups of water
- 2 cups of milk
- 200 grams Maida Flour
- 100 grams chilled butter cut into cubes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup of Chilled water for binding
- 2 tablespoon grated Cheese for Baking
- 1 tablespoon of breadcrumbs for top crust
- 1 teaspoon of Chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoon of butter for dotting the curst
- MAGGI Hot & Sweet Tomato Chilli Sauce – 1 tablespoon for garnish.
- Bake the Pie before for easy assembling.
- Reheat any leftovers in a microwave.
- Do not dry Macaroni. Also the filling should be thick sauce rather too much water.
The Easy Steps
- In a mixing bowl take the flour, add salt.
- Add butter and mix well till the mixture appears to be like fine breadcrumbs for cooking
- Add 1 tablespoon chilled water and combine the dough. keep adding little by little till a firm dough is ready.
- Wrap in cling film and put it in the fridge for minutes.
- After 30 minutes take it out and roll the pastry
- Set the pastry on a 9” Pie Dish.
- Blind Bake for 20 minutes at 200 degrees. for mintues